I have a Apple developer account in US, for which I have listed a US bank account in Banking Information in iTunes Connect. Now, I want to edit/change the bank account to an Indian bank.
Is this possible?
As mentioned on iTunes Connect:
To setup a new bank account on iTunes Connect, take the following steps:
- Access the Contracts, Tax and Banking module
- Click on either the "Set Up" or “View/Edit” link in the Bank Info column
- Click on the "Add Bank Account" link
- Select your bank country and click "Next"
- Enter the relevant bank code (local clearing or Swift code) or look up your bank, and click "Next"
- Confirm your bank selection and click "Next"
- Enter your bank account information and click "Next"
- Review the confirmation screen, select the check box at the bottom of the screen to certify your information, and click "Save"
- On returning to the bank account selection screen, select your new bank account from the drop down list, and click "Save"