Could you pls inform me How I could download a game twice with my apple ID on my Iphone, since I deleted it by mistake and now I can not download it.
Anything you buy on the App Store is able to be downloaded again as many times as you like, it's not like it used to be on iTunes where you downloaded it once, and then couldn't do it again if you lost the file.
To do this, just go back to the app store, and search for the app in question. Instead of listing a price, or saying
FREE etc, you should have a little icon showing a cloud and an arrow which you can tap to redownload. Note, you can only download the latest version of the App, so it it has been updated since you last used it, then you cannot go back to an older version (unless you have a local backup of the file on your iTunes machine). Also, you must be logged into the store using the same Apple ID that was used to make the original purchase.
The only way I know of that you cannot use this method, is if the app is no longer available on the App Store, in which case you can still get it, but you need to go through your purchase history to get to the download link instead of getting it from searching the store.
You can reinstall purchased apps (and free apps just the same) using the App Store app.
- On your device, navigate to the App Store Select the right-most tab, Updates
- At the top of this view is an area labeled Purchases. Tap on it
- This shows anything you have purchased on the Apple ID you are logged into (more on how to change that in a second)
- You can Search... for your app, or if you can't recall the name, tap Not on this iPhone to look for apps that you own, but are not installed on your device.
- Once you've found it, there should be a Cloud icon with a Down Arrow. Tap that and your download will begin!
To change your Apple ID:
- Head over to Settings ->iTunes and App Store -> AppleID:firstname.lastname@example.org -> Sign Out
See attached images for examples of navigating the App store.