Is there any software or tool that can give +` a visual interface just like +tab does?

  • I don't see CMD + ` do anything, what does it switch for you? Could you give an example?
    – Rob
    Feb 22, 2014 at 11:14
  • 1
    @Robuust, it switches between the windows of the same program (e.g. many safari windows open)
    – Colliot
    Feb 22, 2014 at 12:02

3 Answers 3


You can set keyboard shortcuts for this (and more) in Preferences / Mission Control / Application windows.

control works for me in Lion but I'm not sure it's the default.


Currently there is no option in OS X to give ⌘` a GUI interface. However, you can switch windows of an application using App Exposé.

  1. Go to System Preferences → Trackpad → More Gestures and enable App Exposé.

  2. Use the gesture to evoke App Exposé.

Alternatively, you can install Witch:


Well now I know an app called HyperSwitch which can achieve this. It is produced by the vendor of HyperSock.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .