I am using a a MBP 13 mid-2010 (MC375LL/A) with the following characteristics
MacBookPro 7,1 Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6GHz RAM: 8Gb (2x4Gb in replacement of the 2x2Gb) HDD: WD Blue 500Go 5400trs/min (in replacement of 320Go) GPU: Nvidia 320M 256Mo OSX: Maverick 10.9.1
Use: office software applications + Multimedia + scientific computing and development (one raeson for changing the RAM)
Since the middle of december 2013, the MBP crashes many times a day. It stops by many differents ways:
- black, white, blue, orange or green screen and freezes (I need to hold power button to shutdown);
- come back to logon screen;
- reboot (black text on gray brackground screen);
- screen with many multicolor lines;
- just freeze (I need to hold power button to shutdown);
These problems happen with battery (i need to change it (670 cycles)) but also with magsafe. When the MBP crashs, I am not doing special thing (sometimes just on website, sometimes on youtube watching video...) but it is very randomly.
Sometimes I can obtain a Kernel Panic but sometimes not.
You can find at the following link the last kernel panic I obtained here
So I am looking for one solution to deal with this problem.
Thank you in advance