My macbook seemed not to recognize the external monitor unless I plug it in after it is turned on. It then working very well. Another problem is that I cannot let it go to sleep because the ext. monitor will stay dark again. Now I am using screen saver to keep it on. Any solution!
Featured on Meta
12External display on MacBook Pro Retina (Mountain Lion) remains blank after screen timeout or waking up from sleep
2Macbook Pro cannot automatically detect external monitor automatically after I unplug external monitor when it is sleeping
- RC differentiator giving a higher output amplitude than input amplitude
- German phrase for 'suited and booted'
- Progressive key bindings
- Why did computer video outputs go from digital to analog, then back to digital?
- I have a domain, static IP address and many devices I'd like to access outside my house. How do I route them?
- Higher calorie ice cream
- What is the best word describing the nature of expiring in a short amount of time, connoting "losing public attention"?
- How am I supposed to put out fires?
- How can I show that the speed of light in vacuum is the same in all reference frames?
- Why can't a country print its own money to spend it only abroad?
- Why are Oscar, India, and X-Ray (O, I, and X) not used as taxiway identifiers?
- Is there a way to shorten this while condition?
- How can I calculate the cost of Skyss bus tickets
- Book in which the "mountain" in the distance was a hole in the flat world
- Can I pay with HKD in Macau or Shenzhen?
- Are stackless C++20 coroutines a problem?
- How can I deal with someone that wants to kill something that isn't supposed to be killed?
- Can't understand how static works exactly
- Is an easily guessed plot twist a good plot twist?
- Could I play forever with this loop combination?
- What kind of world would drive brains to evolve high-throughput sensory?
- What is a plausible power source to indefinitely sustain a space station?
- Does downing a character at the start of its turn require an immediate Death Saving Throw?
- Bounded Torsion, without Mazur’s Theorem