My macbook seemed not to recognize the external monitor unless I plug it in after it is turned on. It then working very well. Another problem is that I cannot let it go to sleep because the ext. monitor will stay dark again. Now I am using screen saver to keep it on. Any solution!
Featured on Meta
11External display on MacBook Pro Retina (Mountain Lion) remains blank after screen timeout or waking up from sleep
2Macbook Pro cannot automatically detect external monitor automatically after I unplug external monitor when it is sleeping
- What does the view outside my ship traveling at light speed look like?
- Understanding K-fold Cross Validation
- Why colon to denote that a value belongs to a type?
- Employer asking for online access to bank account - Is this a scam?
- Why did David Cameron offer a referendum on the European Union?
- Does linking adjectives allow you to talk about multiple variations of something?
- When and what was the first 3D acceleration device ever released?
- If a person had control of every single cell of their body, would they be able to transform into another creature?
- Looking for a soft substance that doesn't dissolve underwater
- Is this resistor leaking? If so, is it a concern?
- Seed ship, unsexed person, cover has golden person attached to ship by umbilical cord
- What are the real benefits of using Salesforce DX?
- What is the recommended way to have two characters speak simultaneously?
- How to pull out the underlying query syntax being used by dataset?
- Count Even Digits In Number
- Why does Mjolnir fall down in Age of Ultron but not in Endgame?
- Why do airplanes use an axial flow jet engine instead of a more compact centrifugal jet engine?
- Arrow with superscript in math mode and tikz-cd
- Command to Search for Filenames Exceeding 143 Characters?
- Did moving a Shuttle Remote Manipulator System (RMS) from one Orbiter to another have any impact on operations?
- Under what law can the U.S. arrest International Criminal Court (ICC) judges over war crimes probe?
- Why doesn't the Earth's acceleration towards the Moon accumulate to push the Earth off its orbit?
- What is the largest (size) solid object ever dropped from an airplane to impact the ground in freefall?
- Is there an online tool which supports shared writing?