When I change the volume using the buttons on an Apple Wireless keyboard (with a Mac Mini) I almost have a huge delay between the key press and the action (up to several seconds and from time to time even several minutes).
- using the slider on the menu works perfectly (without delay)
- resetting the PRAM does not bring any improvement
- I do not have any sound-related third party utility as boom (see an Apple Support discussion)
Any idea what the cause could be?
- Brightness is affected as well
- I also noticed that the process
loginwindowis not responding and uses 100% of one core
- The console shows no errors