After I updating OS X to Mavericks, Time Machine backup stopped to work on Time Capsule.
- I am connected on internet through Time Capsule without problems
- AirPort Utility indicators are green with no errors (as well as Time Capsule LED)
- Time Capsule name is displayed in Shared in Finder
- I didn't do any changes except for update to Mavericks
But Time Capsule connection fails:
- "Connection Failed" is displayed if I select TimeCapsule name in Finder
- If I click "Connect as…", error dialog says: "There was a problem connecting to the server …"
- If I click "Backup now" on Time Machine, it says: "Backup Failed: The backup disk … is not available."