I recently upgraded MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2013) operating system from Mountain Lion to Mavericks. Since then several WiFi networks are rejecting my password (rejecting wrong passwords immediately, and giving timeout for correct ones) or even not showing up in the WiFi list. In the meantime, some other networks are OK.
Is there a post-upgrade task to clean up or reset the Wireless configuration or drivers?
What I've tried:
- Removing saved wifi records from Network preferences - Advanced
- Removing wifi passwords from Keychain Assistant
- Removing Wi-Fi profile from network preferences and recreating it
- Changing the Service Order with Wi-Fi to top (under the gear next to +/-)
- Unfortunately I often have no access to routers to reboot or change channels