After upgrading to OS X Mavericks, I added some ebooks bought directly from publishers, such as O'Reilly, by dragging them into the iBooks app. However, when I use iBooks on my iPhone, the ebooks aren't showing up. Is iBooks able to sync books not purchased via the iBooks Store? If so, what am I missing?
- 13" MacBook Pro Retina with OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- iBooks ver 1.0 (build 169)
- Settings > General Preferences > Sync is checked
- I have performed File > "Move Books from iTunes..."
- I have authorized this computer from within the iBooks app
- iPhone 4S with iOS 7.0.3 (11B511)
- iBooks has both Sync Bookmarks and Sync Collections enabled
- I have confirmed that I'm using the same Apple ID on the MacBook and iPhone