We have changed our Apple ID several times and now we want to start using iCloud. The account ID is under an old Email account. How do I change to our new Apple ID Email account?
If you just want to use a new Apple ID that you have created for iCloud, you can use it in Settings > iCloud on iOS devices and in System Preferences > iCloud on OS X.
If you wish to change the email address on your Apple ID:
- Go to the My Apple ID site
- Click Manage your Apple ID
- Sign in with your old email account's Apple ID credentials
- Click on the Edit link against Apple ID and Primary Email Address
- Enter your new email address
- Click Save Changes