I seem to have quite a problem - which is caused by the lack of possibility to restore/reset the restrictions password (could e.g. be done through SMS like other services do).
- Restrictions was enabled quite a while ago on the iPad.
- The restrictions PIN is lost.
- "Find my iPad" is enabled.
- I go to iTunes to reset to factory, but it tells me I have to turn off Find my iPad first.
- I go to Privacy + location settings on the iPad, but the Find my iPad setting is grayed out (likely due to Restrictions being enabled?).
Seems to me like I have a catch 22 situation going on. I cannot reset my iPad because Find My iPad is enabled, and I cannot remove Find my iPad without resetting the iPad to get rid of Restrictions.