The situation I face is that I have a wallpaper that fills the screen but shows the wrong part of the actual image. So I am wondering whether I could possibly move the image so it shows me the proper section I'd like to see.
I can think of only two options, assuming that you need full control over which part of the image that appears on the display:
- You can crop and/or resize the image using an image editor, so that it fits your display.
- You can use my recently released app Fresco.
Note: I'm not aware of any other solution, tool or app that lets you select an arbitrary part of an image for desktop use.
- Right-Click on the Desktop.
- Change Desktop Background.
- Click on the Photo you want as your Desktop Background.
- Choose "Fit to Screen" or "Center."
- Close System Preferences.
You can also get here thru: 1. Apple icon (Top-Left of Computer). 2. System Preferences. 3. Desktop & ScreenSaver.