Is there a way to automatically download lyrics in iTunes?
For Windows: LyricsXpert
Works in all languages and free for now
To get lyrics on iTunes on your computer
- Right click the song you want lyrics for.
- Click "Get Info".
- Click "Lyrics".
- Find the lyrics to the song on a website such as azlyrics.com or metrolyrics.com
- Copy and paste the lyrics into the lyrics section.
- Click ok.
Now those lyrics are available from now on.
To get lyrics on your iPhone or iPad
- Follow the above instructions to get the lyrics on your computer.
- Plug your device into your computer.
- Click sync under the device information.
- When the sync is finished, go to your music app, and play the song that you put lyrics in for.
- Tap the artwork, and lyrics should show up.