You can download the Boot Camp Support Software directly from here (554 MB).
A workaround with instructions and link to download can be found here:
- The download file is a
.zip file. Double click it to uncompress it, if it is not automatically uncompressed.
- Double-click the
Boot Camp5 folder.
- Copy the entire contents of the
.zip file to the root level of a USB flash drive or hard drive that is formatted with the FAT file system.
- When running Windows, locate the
Boot Camp folder on the USB media you created in Step 3 and double click to open it.
- Double click on
setup to start installing the Boot Camp Support Software.
- When prompted to allow changes, click on
Yes and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Installation can take a few minutes. Don't interrupt the installation process. When installation is complete, click
Finish in the dialog that appears.
- A system restart dialog box appears. Click
Yes to complete the installation.
For detailed information about Boot Camp, please visit this link.