|visits||member for||3 years, 3 months|
|seen||Sep 10 at 12:17|
Web developer since 1997. Other interests include embedded systems, static program analysis, and software visualization. Oh, and Lego!
Check out english.stackexchange.com, it actually has questions that are of interest to programmers, GUI designers, and computer users alike, e.g.:
- Why do we say “motherboard”?
- Version control messages: what tense?
- How to pronounce "favicon"?
- What's the word for 'online-extrovert-offline-introvert'?
- Pluralizing keywords in programming languages
- Should the word "Boolean" be capitalized?
- Alternatives to “computationally expensive”?
- Do most languages need more space than English?
- “Geek” vs. “Nerd”
- Plural form of “Software”
- Term “hack” — is it more positive, or more negative?
- What is the origin of ZOMG?
- Is “errored” correct usage?
- Is there a real difference between null and zero?
- Capitalization of User Interface Buttons
- What do we call a person who is interested in the latest technology (programming-wise)?
- Is it “GPL License” or “GPL license”?
- Difference between “computation” and “calculation”?
- What is the plural of the word “index”?
1 Vote Cast
|all time||by type|