I recently got a little bit of water on my Apple Wireless Keyboard and now when I press a key others are registering at the same time along with it. For example when I press shift, t and/or r is also sometime registered. Also when I press:
- e, t and r are also registered, typing out etr
- r, t is also registered, typing out rt
- t, t is registered multiple times giving an output of ttttttt
- f, g and r are also registered, typing out fgr
- g, f and t are also registered, typing out fgt
- v, b and r are also registered, typing out bvr
- b, v and t are also registered, typing out bvt
These are the only keys that cause issue and they also happen to be around the area the small ammount of liquid was spilt. Is it possible that the liquid has messed up the registering system of the keyboard so that those keys are often registered incorrectly?
If so, how might I go about cleaning the keyboard out?
It has worsened now and the r, t and f keys do not register at all now.