While watching iTunes-purchased video content (TV/movies), I periodically see a quick flash of the gray/white DRM checkerboard that iTunes shows when you're trying to watch video while screen-sharing.
- Mac mini Mid-2012 (10.8.3) with locally-stored iTunes library
- Screen sharing is enabled, but not active when this occurs
- Sometimes it's a flicker about one frame in duration
- Sometimes mid-video the checkerboard appears and stays.
- When this occurs, scrubbing the video back some fixes it.
- It never seems to happen in the same location in a video twice.
I would, of course, appreciate any advice or suggestions on how to keep this from happening. It's really quite jarring.