I wrote a workflow to check battery duration, on osx 10.8.3 works perfectly and on 10.7.5 crash after a random time.
In console I get this error:
com.apple.launchd.peruser.501: ([0x0-0x4c94c9].com.apple.Automator) Exited abnormally: Broken pipe: 13
run script shell /bin/bash echo http://www.cnn.it show web page with safari pause 30 seconds run script shell /bin/bash echo http://www.reddit.it show web page with safari pause 30 seconds run script shell /bin/bash date >> datetime3.log quit application safari repeat all and quit after 500minutes
In my intention it should run until battery died and with log I can calculate battery duration.
I run it on osx 10.8.3 without problem.
Under 10.7.5 it crashes at random (after X minutes that seems to be not constant, e.g.: 221minutes, 19minutes, 42minutes, etc.).
Fresh install, no background tasks or third-party app installed.
In system preferences I've disabled disks stop, screen saver &co.
Automator version 2.2.4 (339.2)
Macbook Pro 8,2 (ram tested with no errors after 8h memtest)