Ask Different is a question and answer site for power users of Apple hardware and software. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Questions as to the nature of my paranoia aside, right now I have a piece of sticky note covering my webcam on my MacBook Air, which, as you can imagine, doesn't really complement the look and feel. Is there a decent product that people have actually used that they'd recommend to replace such a sticky note or piece of electrical tape over the webcam?

share|improve this question

closed as off-topic by bmike Jun 18 '15 at 15:03

  • This question does not appear to be about Apple hardware or software within the scope defined in the help center.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because hardware shopping questions like this attract spam. If anyone has a problem with web searching for this product, feel free to open a thread on Ask Different Meta and we'll see about editing this or reopening it. – bmike Jun 18 '15 at 15:03

What about c-slide? ( 1 mm thin and works with all latops and pad devices.

The cool thing is that you can open and close it without having to remove any parts from you laptop. And it's sleek, the only downside is that it is black and might not look very nice on a white MacBook frame.

share|improve this answer

We're looking for long answers that provide some explanation and context. Don't just give a one-line answer; explain why your answer is right, ideally with citations. Answers that don't include explanations may be removed.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.