I can't switch iMessages ON anymore (it was ON). When I try to flip the switch from OFF to ON it instantly returns to OFF (I don't see any message like "activating...", it just doens't flip). So I don't think it's a server problem because the iPhone isn't even trying to connect. It's like te switch is broken.
- hard reset
- resetting the iPhone settings
- changing Wifi network and switching to mobile internet
- there are no restrictions (they are off)
- Facetime works (I can turn it on/off)
- Date & time are correct
- I can send iMessages via Messages on my iMac
- Plain SMS messages work fine
- I can log in and out on my iCloud account
I did make a change to my AppleID. Move my mobile number from "home number" to "mobile number" (http://snag.gy/ze6Ip.jpg) because iMessages didn't work with my mobile number anymore. I tried reverting this changed without succes.
Anyone has an idea how I can fix this?