I have a mid-2012 MacBook Pro 13" (non-retina) equipped with 6GB RAM.
Recently, I have noticed that when an application crashes and Crash Reporter appears, the trackpad and keyboard do not function until about ten seconds later. All background tasks that were running at the time of the crash are still running.
This behaviour is extremely strange, and I'd like to know if:
- Is this exclusive to my Mac, or is it a known issue?
- Is there a way to fix it?
- The 6GB RAM was equipped in December, before this issue started for me.
- I am running the release version of 10.8.3.
- I have installed no Trackpad tweaks.