I did some research on this and they were saying Press
So did I ! But here are the issues I saw with this method:
The youtube video that was previously running on iMac continued to run, I could hear its vocie but no picture. I want iMac programs to stop running if possible.
The Mouse and Keyboard on the iMac stopped working and I had to use MacBook's Mouse and keyborad which is ridiculous!
What I want to achieve:
- iMac turn into Display for MacBook Pro.
- Be able to use iMac mouse and Keyboard.
What I have:
- Thunderbolt Cable to connect to MacBook and iMac
- iMac model: These new thin 27" ones.
- Macbook model: 15" retinal display ones.
Basically when I am at home and want to work on my work laptop- which is this MacBookPro one - I want to be able to connect it to my iMac and use that as display.