I bought an album yesterday from iTunes on my PC, downloaded it, and synced it with my iPhone. When I later tried to play the songs on the phone, I noticed that they wouldn't play at all. I also noticed that they wouldn't play on the PC. So, I tried to follow the suggestion in this other question and deleted the songs, thinking I could just re-download them. I can't seem to actually re-download these.
- I locate the album in the iTunes store from iTunes on my PC.
- I click "buy" for the album.
- I see a pop-up box from iTunes telling me I have already purchased this item and can redownload it from my Purchases.
- I click the "Purchased" button on the pop-up dialog.
- iTunes takes me to "Purchased" screen, but I do not see the artist or any of the songs from that artist in my purchased music list.
Also, when I try to download it from iTunes directly from my iPhone, the album shows up with a "purchased" box next to it already and is unclickable.
I am using iTunes 11 on my PC and have iOS 6.0.1 on the iPhone.
How can I get this music?