iPhoto opens automatically, when I:
- Copy and paste any kind of file to my Desktop
- Save any file type to my Desktop
- Create a screenshot (which is automatically saved to Desktop)
iPhoto doesn't open when I:
- Move any file type to my Desktop
- Copy and paste a file anywhere in documents (not Desktop)
According to this I think the problem is with creating a file on the Desktop.
When the problem first appeared:
I tried to create a shortcurt to an application and looked through several blogs. I ended up in creating a test-service, which launches iPhoto. I wanted to map that service to a shortcut, but it didn't work out...
What I've tried so far:
- I've deleted the service I've created.
- I went to System Preferences > Keyboard and "Restored all Defaults" in each category for all the shortcuts.
- I've unchecked every Service in the System Preferences.
- I went through the Preferences of iPhoto.
- I searched Google for like 3 days.
Does anyone has any clue how I can fix this behavior?
Sorry the confusion: the behaviour hadn't anything to do with the service I've created. It was a Folder Action assigned to my Desktop.