Finally iTunes Store has come to Russia so I have multiple questions that I can't find the answers actual in Q4 2012 and I pretty new to some special Apple services.
- Which quality have media downloaded from iTunes in comparison with MP3 CBR 320 kBit/s and 1080p videos? Are there more than 2 channels?
- Can I listen to the music bought in iTunes on other devices as Android/WP phones or Cowon players (or even third-party Mac OS X players as Clementine) without any transcodings? In other words, is there DRM?
- They say you just buying the right to use the media, not the media itself. What does it mean in regular use? Just that fact that I can't give them even to my relatives?
- If I lost my HDD (because of reasons) how hard it be to redownload bought media?
- What does iTunes Match offer me in comparison to regular iTunes Store?
Thanks in advance for the detail answers!