I'm running into a sync behavior that I need to find a way around. Here's how it worked before (in iTunes 10):
- Using iTunes, I would download a podcast from the internet onto my computer.
- In iTunes, I would transfer the podcast to my iPod.
- In iTunes, I would delete the podcast from my computer.
- Then I would unplug my iPod and listen to the podcast on my iPod.
- If I replugged my iPod into my computer, the podcast would remain on my iPod.
Here's the problem I'm having now (in iTunes 11):
- I download the podcast to my computer,
- transfer the podcast to my iPod,
- delete the podcast from my computer,
- and it also deletes the podcast from my iPod.
How do I stop it from deleting things from my iPod when I delete things from iTunes on my computer?