I have a local network with an OS X Mountain Lion server (ip 10.0.0.2), which is connected to a VPN (interface ppp0). This Server is the default gateway for the computers in the network.
The VPN is configured NOT to send all traffic trough it.
I'd like to have all incoming traffic from an specific ip address (inside my network. We can assume it's the IP 10.0.0.100) to go trough the stabilished VPN. And, of course, the answer sent back to it.
The computer in question cannot stabilish an VPN connection by itself, but I can change its IP address, DNS and Default Gateway.
Some extra information:
- The server has only one network interface in use for the connection (wired ethernet). Other than that it has a wifi board (which is offline).
- My network mask is 255.255.255.0.
- The router IP is 10.0.0.1
- The VPN address is dynamic, but I don't mind having to type it somewhere every time it changes.
- The router used on the network is an Apple Time Capsule (don't know if it's relevant, but here it goes).
- If necessary, a configuration which the VPN is only accessible by the specific host (therefore preventing me from doing the same setup to other ip address or accessing the VPN from the server itself) is acceptable, altough not ideal.
Thanks in advance.