How can I pass content I've bought on Amazon to my Amazon Kindle (Paperwhite)? Because it turned out that it is not that easy. Actually, it is really hard.
What I've tried so far:
- Shared Wi-Fi from iMac, but Kindle says that "Peer-to-peer networks are not supported by Kindle". Fail.
- Installed Kindle for Mac app, tried to find something like download to device. Fail.
- Installed "Send to Kindle app" and realised that it solves completely different task.
- Found path where Kindle for Mac stores downloaded books, copied files to Kindle's Volume document folder. These books are seen but Kindle refuses to open any of them claiming they are not mine.
- Downloading to my good old Kindle DX, trying to copy to Paperwhite. The same shit as in previous attempt.
My MacOS is 10.8.2 if that helps. I'll appreciate any kind of advice. Whole this situation is making me annoyed. I mean, it is my content, I've bought it.