I have noticed that when I try to post to any forum threads on https://discussions.apple.com it fails.
- I type my Apple ID details at the login page.
- Then I am prompted to reconfirm the details for security.
- I am then told there has been an unknown problem.
- I am given the option to manage my Apple ID.
- When I click the button to do this, I am prompted to type in my login details.
- After I do this I have to delete the email address that is in the box and retype it otherwise I will go back to the unknown error.
Once I am at the manage page and have logged in, I load a seperate tab and try to visit the threads I visited earlier but I am prompted again to enter my username and password - which I can not get passed.
I would have assumed that there was a possible malware issue on my Mac but the same happens on both my iPad and iPhone. Is there any known issues with either Apple IDs or with there website?