I am unable to connect to my home wireless internet using my MacBook Pro. I am not the most computer savvy person and my kids are off to college, so now I am helpless. But here is what I know:
- My iPad, iPhone, and PC work perfectly.
- Network is detected by my Mac "5WIRE525".
- I checked the Proxy settings and none are checked.
- Using Assistant, "airport" setting shows green light.
- I have tried changing the type from WEP, WAP, WAP2, etc. none work.
- After selecting my network, I am promted to enter my password, after this step I get a message indicating that I have entered the wrong password, or network is not working (again, my other devices work fine).
- After checking and reseting options, I take my Mac back to Starbucks and other public places and it works perfectly.