How can I force an IMAP folder list refresh in Mail.app?
- Mountain Lion
- Gmail over IMAPS
I have already tried:
- Hide/show from folder sidebar (does not trigger a refresh of folders)
- Various "rebuild" commands, at different levels of the folder hierarchy
- Switching selected folders a few times
- Selecting "Synchronise Tino Sino" from the Mailbox menu
- Sending myself a message (as a last resort)
Any ideas, please?
In Thunderbird.app, there is one such command available through right-clicking...