What I am wondering is if there is any way to make iOS change its profiles passively from one state to the other at e.g. 3 pm in the afternoon local time:
- Through iOS internally (with some tweaks)
- Through an iOS app
- Through a 3rd party mod (Cydia? etc.)
- Through ...?
Whereas the state change should be:
- From "Airplane mode" (set) to Wifi/3G
- From "Mute"/vibration (set) to maximum volume, i.e. visible sound
- Optionally: From E-Mail/Notifications on-demand (Pull) to "Push", i.e. the moment I get out of airplane mode and mute/vibrate mode, I want to get the push alerts of the last hours.
I wonder if 2. is even possible due to the silly physical vibrate/sound switch? -.- I wonder if 3. is possible, as from my notification setting knowledge it isn't.
Any iOS version welcome, currently I run 6.0.
What I don't want (and don't have) is NCF, because it involves me being active.
The whole reason for having a scheduled, predefined activity is that I can "set and forget" it and can focus on my work being assured that I will keep my deadline or whatever. I don't want to be actively involved.