I use iCloud to sync 4 calendars between my iPhone 4 (running iOS 6.0.1), iPad 2 (running iOS 6.0.1) and MacBook Pro Mid 2012 running Mountain Lion (10.8.2).
All events for 3 of the calendars sync correctly across all devices, however for one calendar:
- All events show at https://www.icloud.com
- All events show in the calendar app on the iPhone and iPad
- Hardly any events appear in Calendar.app on the MacBook Pro, some future events appear until after the date of the event and disappear from this calendar while remaining on the iOS devices and iCloud.com.
I noticed it happening in the last few weeks. Previously it worked OK. I usually add events to the calendar from either my iPhone or MacBook.
So far I have tried:
- Removing the calendar from my MacBook Pro (signing out of iCloud, then deleting all calendars from
- Restarting OS X
- Re-adding the calendar
– but there are still events missing.
In Console I see no messages when I force refresh the calendar.
My Apple ID is a custom email, not the typical @me.com address (not sure that should make a difference).
Does anyone have any other suggestions for what could be causing it or how to fix Calendar syncing?