I'm facing some issues synchronizing an iTunes playlist with my iPod Touch, 3G, iOS 5.1.1. My iTunes version is 10.6.3.25.
My playlist contains 180 mp3-podcasts. If I want to synchronize it with my iPod, it happens that only 153 podcasts got transferred: 27 podcasts are missing and I don't know why.
- My iPod is not full. The playlist is 2,85 GB big and my iPod has 19GB free memory.
- there shouldn't be a problem with the file format. There's no problem playing them in iTunes.
- all titles are linked properly (to a data-path on my harddrive)
- Actually all titles should be synchronized, because I put checkmarks on each of the titles.
- I deleted and recreated the playlist in iTunes already several times.
Could it be that a Playlist on iPods has just a certain capacy for titles/hours/GB? Or what could be the problem? Any idea?