I just purchased Lenovo T430s laptop with Thunderbolt and I'm wondering if I should be able to use my 27" 2011 iMac with Thunderbolt as an external display using target display mode.
So far, no luck.
What I've done:
- I connected computers to each other with Apple's Thunderbolt cable.
- I booted T430s and made sure that Thunderbolt is enabled in BIOS
What I found out:
- iMac says that there's nothing connected to Thunderbolt
- Pressing Command+F2 to enable target display mode does nothing
- Windows 7 in T430s does not detect any additional displays and there's not a word about Thunderbolt anywhere in Windows.
- Windows device manager is not showing any devices that are not functioning properly or missing drivers
Any help or ideas would be much appreciated.