Take the 2-minute tour ×
Ask Different is a question and answer site for power users of Apple hardware and software. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I have a question for service engineers here.

I wonder if and where I can source top case (with keyboard) from any pre-unibody MBP for my beaten and torn A1150 one (Core Duo original MBP)

share|improve this question
Between which two models? –  bmike Jul 22 '12 at 15:36
There were few pre unibody 15 inch MBP models codenamed A1150, A1211(Core2Duo), A1226 and A1260(Nvidia) –  iskra Jul 22 '12 at 16:17

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.