Take the 2-minute tour ×
Ask Different is a question and answer site for power users of Apple hardware and software. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I use both Macs and PCs. In the PC version of Word, I can modify the equation options directly from the Equation ribbon bar. One option I need is the ability to copy the equation as plain text. Does this option exist on the Mac Word 2011?

share|improve this question

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.