I am changing jobs and so I am giving back to the old company an iPhone 3GS running iOS 5. I am searching for a To-Do list for things to copy from the iPhone to a Mac computer so that I don't lose anything. Here are the things I could remember:
- Photos: copied to the Mac using the Preview.
- Music: All are already in Mac using iTunes.
- Email, Contacts and Calendar: from iCloud account are still available in Mac Mail and Clendar programs.
- Apps: the apps installed are downloaded in iTunes, but, as far as I know, the app data will get lost.
- Maps bookmarks: would be nice to copy them from iphone, but I have no idea whether this is possible!
Are there any other things to copy from my iPhone?