iTunes syncs an app twice in a row. "Copying 1 of 1" happens two syncs in a row. This is happening specifically with the new foursquare app.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Add an app to sync in the iPhone --> Apps --> List of apps.
- Check one of the apps to add it to the phone.
- Click "Apply".
- Watch the progress at the top.
- After it is finished, click "Sync" again.
- Once again, watch the progress at the top.
- Once more click "Sync", watch the progress bar, and you should see that it doesn't happen a third time.
I tested this with the new Foursquare app on iTunes on my MacBook running Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4.
The Console throws this error:
6/7/12 1:36:27.756 AM iTunes: _NotificationSocketReadCallbackGCD (thread 0x7fff7b7b8960): getsockopt(..., SO_NREAD, ...) failed: Bad file descriptor
Does anyone here know what could be causing this error?