My 6 year old Razer Deathadder is starting to fail and I'm looking for a mouse that meets most of the following criteria (and #1 is a solid requirement).
- Is NOT an Apple Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad (ergonomically non-viable for me due to tendonitis)
- Is either a wireless rechargeable unit or is a wired USB device
- If wireless, then must be Bluetooth and must not require a dongle
- Touch surface thats supports OSX Lion gestures (either with or without software installation) and is also Windows compliant.
- Must have two separate left and right buttons (no software shenanigans to perform a right click with a single button and detecting finger location)
- Ergonomic (see 1) (I've used Logitech MX Revolution and the aforementioned Razer mouse both of which provided enough contact for hand rest)
Ideally, such a device should be less than £55 ($70 approximately) but I'm open to any device that meets these needs since prices and such can change and I can always wait for a sale if the desired model is too expensive for me today.
If any one can help me find mouse nirvana, it's as I describe here :D