Matrox Dualhead2go makes it possible to have 2 external screens for a Macbook Pro. It performs that by splitting a very large screen in two smaller screens.
I am very worried as to how will the applications behave with that:
- will the dock be displayed in the center? (i.e. between the 2 screens)
- will all modal dialogs be centered also?
- Are Expose and Spaces working good? Isn't their display broken?
- Is watching a video full screen on one display possible? (VLC, youtube, DVD...)
- Will fullscreen apps work? (aperture for example)
- Is that possible to maximize a window on one display easily?
Note: I have tested an external USB graphic card as an alternative solution, it is way to laggy to be used IMO.