So being new to OS X, I checked out some of the highly rated and recommended apps for various things.
Things as a TODO list, MarsEdit for posting blogs, Yojimbo for note taking and organizing and Marked for Markdown display.
It sounds to me like, these are too many things to use.
What I need is some combination of what each of the above offers. Specifically:
- Ability to take notes. Send them to pre configured email and delete locally.
- Ability to live preview these notes from Markdown (or ReStructuredText) in HTML templates.
- Ability to post these notes into blog.
- Ability to have TODO lists exactly like Things - Which can have elaborate markdown notes, with previews.
- Ability to tag and organize everything like Yojimbo.
Is there an app that seems to fit my needs? I really hate to be using 6 apps for what I think one app should be able to do well.
If you were to chose one or two of them for the same mentioned use cases, which would you and why?