I need to fill in a form that was sent to me in .lwp format... So far:
- The App Store couldn't find any compatible apps;
- I found out it's a Lotus WordPro document;
- By using Word's Recover text from any file, the content is all messed up;
- I don't have access to a PC to use WordPort nor Kvlotus.exe;
- I read the solution is to install IBM Lotus Symphony...
...but before I download a 250MB+ package and install it for a one time thing, did anyone here face the same problem just to come to a more elegant solution to convert this file to a more useful format?
Later edit: installing Symphony doesn't support it either:
So my question remains: how do you use a .lwp file on a Mac?