I am using a MacBook Pro running 'Lion'. I would like to make one of my calendars in 'ical' available to one person for at least reading. If that is not possible, I would like to publish the calendar. Apple's website fails to explain these necessary steps:
- How do I publish a calendar that responds to my newly added schedule items;
- How do I inform the other person(s) how to access the calendar;
- How do I know that that other person has even looked at the calendar even once? (aside from asking them in person)
- Does the Macbookpro calendar even 'play well' with dissimilar devices, say the iPad, or the iPhone that this other person might be using?
- Is it even possible for people using a conventional browser on a non-Mac device to access such a calendar.
I'm set up on iCloud to share such things as photos, calendars, etc.