Take the 2-minute tour ×
Ask Different is a question and answer site for power users of Apple hardware and software. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I need to know where is the back space in a MAC book pro keyboard. I am new to the Mac, and not familiar with the keyboard layout. Help

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

The delete button is the equivalent of backspace on Windows, while fn + delete is the equivalent of the Windows delete.

share|improve this answer
Ok then what is the Mac equivalent for the Delete button in Windows ? –  InfiniteLoop Apr 1 '12 at 16:44
fn + delete. I've updated the answer. –  Hippo Apr 1 '12 at 16:45

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.