This has been asked once elsewhere, but nobody could give the guy an answer. and Google seems to only know that single occurrence of the problem!
So I'm the second guy in history to experience this and my problem is:
- I'm running Xcode 3.2.3 on Snow Leopard 10.6.4 (I think, it's the minimal required OS version for this Xcode version) with iOS SDK 4.0.2.
- I create a new empty Cordoba (PhoneGap) project.
- I set up my Base SDK in Project Settings to iPhone Simulator 4.0 per instructions on PhoneGap's website.
- I don't change any other setting at all.
- when I hit "Build and Run" button, Xcode starts compilation and finishes with 3 errors and 10 warnings.
Now, I don't mind those warnings, but I cannot successfully compile because of those 3 errors now. No idea how to fix this, I'm totally new to PhoneGap or Mac OS for that matter.
The errors I get are:
/Users/[name]/Documents/CordovaLib/Classes/CDVLocation.m:123:32 /Users/[name]/Documents/CordovaLib/Classes/CDVLocation.m:123:32: error: use of undeclared identifier 'kCLAuthorizationStatusAuthorized' /Users/[name]/Documents/CordovaLib/Classes/CDVCapture.m:783:70 /Users/[name]/Documents/CordovaLib/Classes/CDVCapture.m:783:70: error: use of undeclared identifier 'NSEC_PER_MSEC' Command /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin/clang failed with exit code 1
I would appreciate any advice from you guys, as I'm completely at a dead-end here.