I have big problem. I can' t install any application from the Mac App Store. I have message "There was an error in the App Store. Please try again later. (13)". I'm search for this bug in google.
Problem started when I uninstall xCode and two others programs(i don't remember names). But i don't have any error message, when i unistall it.
What I tried:
1. Delete appstore cookies
2. Activate Debug mode and click Reset Application in Appstore
3. Do Repair Permision on my disk in disk utitlity program
4. Logout apple ID account, restart system
5. Search for not complete installed apps. No one here.
6. Tried download anything from iTunes. The same error message.
And i still have problem.
I have mac mini. Mac OS X Lion with all updates.
This is what i found on internet. What I can do now ?