I have a smart playlist that has all songs with a play count over 20 that haven't been played in the last 6 months.
On a computer, the playlist is set to limit it to 25 songs, selected by random.
On my iPad, with iTunes Match turned on, the playlist has 800 songs on it. Is there a way to tweak the playlist so that it works better on iOS?
- Match all of the following rules
- Plays is greater than 20
- Last Skipped is not in the last 1 months
- Last Played is not in the last 6 months
- Kind does not contain Video
- Limit to 25 items selected by random
- Match only checked items
- Live updating