Is there an easy way to distribute same iOS (iPad, iPhone) app to multiple enterprise clients? We develop custom “Enterprise apps” that can be utilized by various clients. These apps get linked directly to client’s servers; but is there a way that we, as a third party, could find a solution to distribute/manage apps for our clients?
In other words, for client experience of using an app should be completely seamless without having to worry about anything after first time app download. Here are some specifics:
- Does enterprise account option allow distributing same app to multiple clients? i.e. if I develop an app - call it “Appyme”, can Appyme be distributed to 200 users of client A and 500 users of client B
- Do we need to have 2 enterprise accounts - one of Client A and one for client B? My assumption was that I needed to have just one developer account under my company’s name
- Can this be done over the air or will we need to get these installed on all 700 devices?
- How can “Appyme” upgrades be deployed to these users?
- What happens to clients’ account and users when my personal enterprise account expires every year?